Monday, June 30, 2008

Hi. Another Monday! I got up early this morning to fire some more bowls. They are all turning out very cute! Anyway, i organized my office yesterday and so now, I'm a little more inclined to want to be up there working on new and fun things to show you! I made a chip and dip set for my neighbors, it says Smith Lake instead of their name b/c their house is on Smith Lake. Anyway, I think it is soo cute. Can't wait to see it done. Also worked on a bridal plate. I love painting brides b/c their dresses and hair and veils are so fun!

Jack and his friends have been practicing golf out front. Jack is actually pretty good at driving the ball and he has been working on chipping and putting. I would love it if he got into golf b/c I know there is a lot of scholorship money available for golf.

It rained for a good half an hour last night. soo, it is beautiful today! We will of course be heading to the pool this afternoon. :)

No comments: