Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hi! Well, look at that, we will be at the beach in 2 days! I'm really looking forward to just sort of setting up all my beach junk and sitting for awhile or at least until its just too hot to sit anymore.

I just took Kate up the street to babysit. The boys are still sleeping, Rick is off to the last day of his meeting. I even got up at 6 and got my walk/run in. It really feels good to have that under my belt this morning and it was humid but not hot yet. We've had some really nice late afternoon pop up thunderstorms. It rained for almost an hour last night.

I guess we'll go to the pool again today, pretty much the same as yesterday. I'm caught up on cleaning and pottery and most of the laundry. I love that!

ps Jack's girlfriend dumped him last night. :( He was okay, he said, she said, she just didn't want a boy friend right now but they could still be friends. awww. jack.

No comments: