Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Prayer for Wed.

Lord, You know me better than I know myself. I was reminded last night to consult you in my plans, all plans. I ask that you guide me through this day with the love and grace only you know. Please help me not to judge others as you know my heart can be a little grouchy at times. When I'm feeling overwhelmed and restless, remind me that you too felt that way during this time before palm Sunday and out of your death came something so wonderful. Bless my family and friends and I pray that they are all safe and protected. I know you will provide me with everything I need. Help me listen to you. Thank you for every single blessing in my life!

Amen!
 
Last nights bible study was really really good! God knows everything, He loves all of us, and that to me is so overwhelming and huge! We can have maybe 2 best friends, God has billions! But, he loves every one of us and He really does want us to consult Him before we do anything. I don't have time to blog about everything, hopefully, I can write it down later. Scripture is important. My goal is to really learn it. It won't be easy but I will try!

No comments: