Sunday, March 11, 2012

Oh Goodness...Hollywood

I finished reading the book Full Service by Scotty Bowers. I was thumbing through a People magazine and saw it in there. I thought, oh goodness, this is such a crazy trashy book I have to read it. I bought it and downloaded on my Kindle. Well, yep, it is has some super crazy wild trashy stories in it. I mean, really ridiculous but I have to say, this guy, the author was actually a very caring guy. In a strange way, he was loyal to his loved ones til the end. But, wow, makes me really wonder what goes on in Hollywood where everyone out there knows everything but the rest of us don't. I don't think I want to know but I'm sure in 30 years or so someone will write a book telling all about all today's celebs. Anyway, I'm way too conservative to agree with any of his behavior. It's not necessary and honestly its not healthy but it was interesting. I have to finish my other book, What America was like in 1776, that's a little more my speed however the older I get the more I learn that there is always some kind of craziness going on and there always has been.

No comments: