Monday, March 5, 2012

Manic Monday

It's sunny and bright outside which helps make this Monday a lot easier to deal with. This begins my no added sugar to the diet. I'm usually very good with my diet and exercise and its hard to be so good all the time and I've definitely been in a slump the past couple of weeks. But, spring break is in two weeks and now is the time to get it together and be diligient about food and workouts! I'm going to make kale chips. Everyone is talking about them and I hear they're yummy so tonight for my bachelor snack, I'm making them.

I didn't make it to Bikram yesterday which is such a bummer because I love it so. I worked in the nursery and then had to go to the store and then I was just tired. So, I read my book, did laundry and just hung out at home. I don't have spin tomorrow so I can hopefully squeeze in a yoga class. But I just remembered I have bible study so now, I'm not sure.

Tonight, Courtney will be on the bachelor with all the girls. I really hope she cries! Ugh! This is the dumbest season in recent memory with this show.

No comments: