Thursday, March 29, 2012

It's Okay

It's Okay

it's okay to use purple text color because it is Lent! 

it's okay to take a little time and actually post on this blog. I don't have to work today so I have a few min.

it's okay that Kate didn't want the ten picture graduation announcement. the ones' we ordered from Etsy are going to be fabulous!

it's okay to let Jack stay home today, I mean he has to have a needle stuck in his throat this afternoon. Poor guy..

it's okay to buy all my dresses for summer and Hawaii off ebay. They're all awesome and I'm saving tons of cash!

it's okay to laugh at the prom drama. I love that this is the last one and Kate is in such a great place!

it's okay to block people on twitter. no stalking for you!

it's okay to be a little sassy sometimes...refer to previous it's okay.

No comments: