Saturday, March 31, 2012

Kate's graduation announcements came yesterday in the mail. They are so great! One more thing to check off the list. Cap and Gown money is due this week and Kate is busy with friends finalizing prom plans. We all had a tough week adjusting from our beach trip. Joe had early morning workouts Monday and Thursday. Good thing he's a runner b/c I think they did a lot of sprints. He said he threw up on Thursday. Poor guy. I was able to get back to the Bikram studio yesterday. I'm definitely sore this morning and I can feel where I worked hard. It felt good to get back. I ran five miles on Thursday. I think I'm really going to enjoy being home Thursday and Friday. It's been years since I"ve had those two days off in a row. I will have to be disciplined and do my bootcamp work out by myself. Maybe I can convince Rick to do it. I just don't think I'll be able to rush to the highschool after work to work out. I'm not sure I get to leave at exactly 4:30. I will be sad to not see my work out friends.

Today, Jack is helping a friend complete his eagle scout project and then he has a golf lesson. Not sure what the rest of family is doing. I know I'll be outside pulling weeds as we have a lot of work to do around here before everyone comes for graduation!

No comments: