Saturday, March 10, 2012

Gabbing like a Girl

I'm so excited because it is beautiful outside today! Mid week the weather people were saying rain on Friday and Sunday but not its nice and its going to warm up a little which is fabulous! Speaking of warm, I went to my usual class at Bikram Yoga yesterday. Holy hot yoga, it was sooo warm in there. I mean, yes, it is hot yoga and I know that and I love that but it was extra warm. I usually don't have issue with the heat but I did yesterday. I saw a couple of stars at one point after a back bend. I made it through the whole class but it was a tough one. Rick took me to lunch and then I took the kids to their prospective get togethers, came home and I chilled in the man cave with Rick. We watched Gold Rush and he watched mud cats. Ugh, that show just grosses me out. Seriously, what is so fun about submerging yourself in gross river water and catching a cat fish. I don't get it. Blech! So, I went upstairs and read my incredibley trashy book called Full Service. I saw it in People magazine and I was intrigued simply because I cannot imagine living a lifestyle like Scotty did. He really had no morals, it baffles me. And, it is amazing that even back in the 30's and 40's and 50's hollywood was pretty much the same way. So, today Jack is golfing at the highlands, Kate is going to be home later, not sure what she is doing and Joe is going to Gadsden to watch Cherryn ice skate. I'm going to run and work out and hopefully get some things done around here. I need to go to the grocery store too. Spring break is coming up! I'm getting excited for JJ and Lauren to be here. Yay!!

No comments: