Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Kale Chips are all the rage!

Lauren had been making these for a while before I tried them. I was skeptical. I am not a huge kale fan but I am sort of a health nut and I'm always up for a new fun healthy snack so I finally made kale chips. I couldn't find the bunch of kale in the produce but Publix has a huge bag of it next to the collard greens. I made them when I got home today and I really liked them. I even put them on top of my sweet potato. My Pampered Chef olive oil spray thingy is so great for this too. Let me know what you think. You can play around with the seasoning too. I used sea salt. You can probably do whatever you want, maybe even add some Parmesan.

 •3-4 bunches of kale ripped into pieces. If you buy the kale in the bag, you don't need to rip the kale.



•wash and dry. drizzle with olive oil and salt and mix with your hands to coat.


•lay on cookie sheet with space in between each piece and sprinkle a little more salt.


•bake at 300°F for around 15-20 minutes until crispy. The drier you get them the better.


Enjoy!

No comments: