Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday Favorites!!

http://m.ihigh.com/hoover/article_110524.html  Go Bucs!! Two Senior Baseball Bucs made the list!

First time in Hoover history that the basketball teams have made it to the final four! Girls and Boys are both playing at the BJCC today!

My mom and dad are visiting St. Thomas today. I put a request in for a larimar pendant. The one I bought several years ago is too small. I love this one!!

My favorite flower, the rannuculous! I can't grow it to save my life but I do love it. It is so papery and delicate. Woud make a fabulous addition to any bridal bouquet.


I made this no bake cheesecake last weekend. It was so good! And, it was easy breezy too. 8oz low fat cream cheese, .25cup sugar, mix in the mixer, add a package of prepared dreamwhip, fold in, pour into pie crust and chill. I added chocolate sprinkles instead of strawberries and it was delish!



Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss. I did this craft with my two's on Tuesday. It turned out super cute!


Today I get to go and sweat buckets and twist my spine and push my felxibilty beyond its comfort zone....Love me some Bikram!


And finally, one of my Friday favs is this pic of Francine and Ben. hahaha. I'm so ready for this bachelor season to be over! He is so dumb!




Happy Friday Y'all!!

No comments: