Wednesday, January 18, 2012

For everything there is a season

Saw on facebook last night that one of the teachers from Joe's elementary school passed away. We never had her for a teacher and I can honestly say I had never met her. But even though we didn't know her, we know a lot of people who did and it is heart breaking to hear that she has left this world. She leaves three children and a husband. From what I've read she was a very faithful person and held tight to her belief in God and Jesus. I'm sure she has gone to heaven and I know her family will miss her greatly but she most likely passed on the legacy of faith to them which they'll certainly need as her children go on with out their mother.

We're making our way through in my opinion the toughest month of the year! It hasn't been too cold which is great, we are due for a mild winter. Joe has sent his football forms in and Jack has been on the golf course practicing. Kate has signed up for 6 more belle's hours so she will only have 8 to finish. She went shopping with one of her friends for beauty walk dresses. It'll be fun to see who wears what and who makes top 30 and of course top 10. I'm glad I can go and just have fun and not stress. And I'm really glad we don't have to spend money on another dress even it is a rental! The prom dress is enough.

No comments: