Thursday, January 26, 2012

Chicken fajitas the easy way!

Here is the recipe for chicken fajitas which can be put in the slow cooker or used in your handy dandy Pampered Chef baker. Seriously, this recipe is so easy it's embarrassing but all mom's need to share easy recipes! I do not like to cook but I do like to eat! The avocados are used in the salsa! I love the salsa, I eat it with a spoon!!!

I used chicken breasts for this meal. But you can use whatever piece of chicken you like.

chicken breasts
Taco Bell store bought fajita kit
peppers,
onions,
can of diced tomatoes

Salsa
avocado
two tomatoes
cilantro
onion
lime juice
salt, pepper and garlic salt ( I rarely measure so just shake a little bit in there and taste)


Take the seasoning packet out of the fajita kit and put it in a gallon baggie. add some olive oil and a little water and put your chicken breasts in there, coat them good then put them in the cooker. cut your veggies how you like them, pour the canned tomatoes in the c.p. and add the rest of the seasoning that is the bag. I cooked this batch on high for 4.5 hours.

for the salsa, put all your fabulous veggie ingredients in a little choppper or food processor, I have the one from Pampered Chef and I love it. chop and chop and chop and ten you're done. Everyone will love this!! do your favorite toppings and enjoy!

No comments: