Monday, October 10, 2011

computers, phones, games....

Yesterday, Rick, Joe and I went to lunch after church. I noticed a family to my left sitting at one of the pub tables. They were all looking down at either a phone, computer or game device. It was the strangest thing. We were there probably 40 minutes and they did not interract one time other than to order their food. The Leventrys are certainly not perfect by any stretch of the imagination but I did mangae to be sure that Joe understood that St. Paul was actually writing to a group of people, The Phillipeans and I did get out of him who the latest girl he likes is and he told Rick and I all about his great day in Tuscaloosa for the Bama tg. I just found it so sad that this family couldn't put their devices away for 45 min. If they're doing that in public, I can't imagine what their house is like. Ha, probably quieter than mine.

No comments: