Tuesday, October 4, 2011

BEars Win!!!!!!

WEll, Joe's team will not be shut out this season! Yay! They won last night. Joe had several good tackles and recovered a fumble. They've yet to score a td on offense. There is a handful of kids on this team that have never played tackle football. You can tell which ones have been exposed to it at young age. The flag football kids are finally coming around and tackling. Joe loves the guys on his team, he's having a great time and thank goodness we only have 2 games left plus the play off's. I'm anticipating a short run in the play offs. Kate went with us last night as well as Jack. It was fun having everyone there! I got a cute message last night on fb from one of Joe's friends, SC. She said, I'm going to the dance with your son. I had no idea they had a dance coming up. SEe,, already, I know nothing with having a boy!! lol. I said, that is so great, when is it? I asked Joe about it and he said, yeh, mom, everyone is starting to ask. I don't think Kate's group asked people, I do remember some boys asking girls when Jack was that age and I'm not surprised JOe's group is asking. There are a lot of kids in this class that are the babes. They've seen older siblings go to dances and get asked and they are a little worldly. They always have been. I remember Joe's first grade class, most of that class were the youngest child of at least 3 kids! Poor Mrs. Green. She was not dealing with type A over achievers. haha
she had the babies of the family. The ones who were coddled a little more by mama and given pretty much whatever they wanted. Should be interesting to watch them grow up!

No comments: