Sunday, October 23, 2011

Can't believe that its already Sunday evening. Goodness time goes so fast! I was thinking earlier that I can't believe its the end of October already. It seems like last week we were at the beach with the fam and it was 4 months ago! whoa!!! We had a good weekend. The kids were all super busy and Rick and I went to the Hoover game as a date night. We did not have one child with us! ha. Hoover lost which was sad but Mt. Brook was a better team. Hopefully, we'll have some better answers during the playoffs. We ended up back at Beef O'Bradys with friends and Saturday, I cleaned and ran 4 miles, went shopping and then finally sat down and watched Alabama roll over Tennessee. We are super excited for the LSU/Bama game. I don't think the time has been announced yet but we've already decided to go to Tuscaloosa and tailgate no matter what time. Usually, I only like to go if its an evening game but we'll go no matter what. This Friday is Joe's Halloween party. I think the weather is going to hold out and be nice. It'll be fun to see his friends and see their costumes. Alex is traveling with soccer all weekend so hopefully, I will have Kate here to help. She loves seeing JOe and his friends. Wednesday is my personal me day! I found a sub for work and I'm headed to homewood for new hair color! Gah! I need it!! I'm still loving my shorter hair although, I think I'll love it a little more when its about an inch and a half longer so hopefully by Christmas!

No comments: