Thursday, December 2, 2010

Making our Way

Dec. 2nd and I cannot even believe it. I know people say it all the time, but seriously,  where is the time going? Flipping open today's little window on the advent calendar, I realize, it would have been fitting for yesterdays post but how was I to know? I just can't jump ahead on the days of Dec! Today's post says.."The angel Gabriel was sent from God to a virgin betrothed to a man named Jospeh. The virgin's name was Mary." Luke 1: 26-27  Today as I make more lovely Christmas presents for friends and family, I'm going to focus on the true meaning of this Christmas season. I asked my Joe what he wanted for Christmas as if it isn't "Christmas" every day in the Leventry house but he simply said.. "mom I don't need anything." He is lovely!

No comments: