Friday, December 10, 2010

Fearless Friday

No rest for the weary. This time of year, we just go and go and go and it is really no wonder that we get sick. Thank goodness for airborne!! I'm trying to teach my children that through out this life, it is okay to have enough. I wish them enough, I wish them enough, money for the things they need a couple of things they don't. I wish them enough sleep so they can accomplish the tasks of the day. I pray they will understand that a work family balance is key to a happy home. I'm a firm believer in everything in moderation. Just enough is perfect! I'm hoping to bake this weekend and in my Martha Stewart mind, I see a kitchen with flour and sugar and lots and lots of cookeis but in reality, I think I'll just pick three treats to bake. That is enough. :)

No comments: