Sunday, December 12, 2010

Flurry, Furry Sunday.

It's flurrying here in Alabama! The boys are outside playing soccer and Owen is whining at the door. Oh how he wants to go out and play, but no, he cannot. I've been busy wrapping gifts and making gifts. I don't think I'll get to the baking this week. I just don't have the time to get it done. Maybe this year, since I will be in Peoria, I will stop in at Trefzgers to buy my baked yummies! I'm thinking of leaving on Friday so I will have enough time to see everyone.

Last night was wonderful. We watched Home Alone, possibly my favorite Christmas movie and the boys enjoyed yummy hot chocolates. The tree still does not have ornamnents on it but I am not worrying about that. Whatever. Tonight we are going to late church and then to LaBrisa for dinner with Kate's bf's fam. Should be fun! Oh and Kate has put some rules in place for Rick and me tonight at dinner. They're very simple and easy to follow. No Talking! ha

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Can't wait to see you! Wish you were all coming, but I know that isn't possible.

Unknown said...

I know. Everyone wishes they were all coming. It is just a different time with the kids getting older. But, I'll have me, Jack, Joe and Ral. haha. Puggle stays home.