Monday, September 29, 2008

HI! Well, we survived our first homecoming. It was really nice and I think everyone had a good time. The weather cooperated nicely and all the kids looked so nice. My house was clean and now it just has laundry everywhere. I'm trying to get caught up. I worked in the baby room today. Our three babies were there, sweet as can be! They are precious. tomorrow is Two's Tuesday. :) Love them too.

I over heard a child ask his father yesterday "who is michael jordan?" haha. his dad sort of chuckled and said, "aww, son he is just a golfer. " haha. he did say that but then he went on to tell him he used to be a really great basketball player. Isn't that funny that kids don't know who he is. I mean can you imagine? He is the best so far to play basketball and to think he was cut from the team in highschool.

Well, I need to continue with my laundry. I hope everyone has a great day on Tues. :)

1 comment:

Valerie said...

My house looked so nice Friday night too. Now it's a mess! Just wish it could stay nice for a couple of days! ugh!