Monday, September 22, 2008

candles, pumpkins, orange and black!





HI. This will be a quick posting. Yesterday was busy busy starting with early Sunday school for all the kids. I'm so happy that Kate loves her class this year. I think they are going to talk about really relevant issues for 14/15 year olds. The boys like their classes too. Jack and Joe had football and kate went to a lacrosse clinic yesterday. She is super excited about this sport and can't wait to really get going with it.

The pics I'm posting are a little fall preview of the decorations for homecoming which is Friday night. I will of course take lots of pics on Friday but I'm starting to get things out and it is so fun with Hoover's colors being blk/orange b/c it just goes with the fall season.

Today, I'm in the baby room, love all my babies!!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

I love how it all looks, so homey and cute! how fun their colors are orange and black.....

Valerie said...

I have a mountain of laundry to do today and then I plan to start my homecoming / harvest / fall decorating. This is my favorite time of the year!

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

House looks great so far!!!! How fun!