Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hi! Today is the first day of preschool. Yay! I'm looking forward to see my kids and to getting this week under our belt. It is always the hardest. I'm sure I'll have some crying two's today but I think they'll be okay. will let you know.

We had a nice weekend. I usually get a little twitchy on long weekends. You know, I love having my schedule back. We are not experiencing anything more than some wind from Gustav. I think it is going west which is fine with me. You know, I don't like the rain.

Joe and Jack both have football jamborees this week. Yay! They are excited. I told Joe I'd pay him .50 for every tackle he makes.

Have a great day.

2 comments:

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

I can't wait to hear how today goes!!! Good luck this week!!!

Cathy said...

wow, I hope he makes a bundle!