Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hi! I tried posting yesterday but for some reason, it didn't post. Anyway, I had a great day in the baby room yesterday. We still only have three babies but they are so fun and sooooo good. I love them! This is the age where you can just sit on the floor with them and hand them a different toy every few min. and they're happy. I love that. I'm not working today b/c kate has a dr. apt. Just a check up but this is the only day we could do it.

last night Kate and I did some homecoming preparations. We had to find a piece of lace to have sewn in to her dress so it covers cleavage. We met with my friend, Candice who sews way better than me and she is going to take the straps up and sew the lace in. i can't wait to see it when its finished.

tonight, joe has his first real football game. i think coach has him at line backer. lol. what in the world. this is sort of a weird year for football b/c the kids are all still learning and joe's league combines 3rd/4th grade and i really don't think they should do that b/c there is a big difference between those two grades. anyway, that is the way it is tonight so we'll be there cheering on the sophomore packers!

jack had a great game the other night. his team won and he had some good tackles.

kate is all signed up for lacrosse. i know she is excited to get out there and learn the game.

hmmm, guess that is about all for now. i'm loving the mccain/palin ticket. love the eneregy that is back in the republican ticket!

have a great day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

how cool that kate will be playing lacross. to my knowledge she will be the first in our families to play that game. good for kate. i hope she likes it. good job jack on your game, and good luck to joe and his packers tonight. yes trace it is refreshing to see our party fired up, thank you sarah.

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

I had a blast in your room today!!!! Thanks for calling me to sub, the kids were so fun and I loved seeing my kids from last year! Lucy and Karis in B&L's room were so happy to see me too, and that made me smile!!!!! The baby room across the hall...whew IDK how they do it!!!! Anyway the bears turned out cute, see ya!