Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hi! Had a great first day of preschool. I love my kids, they are going to be really fun. No one cried. Everyone ate their snack and lunch and played outside really well. Most everyone sat in circle which is great for the first day. This is always a tiring day b/c we are all learning about each other.

I came home and took a power nap so I'd be able to function tonight. Joe is at football. Tomorrow is Jack's jamboree and thurs. is joe's. I just got in from my walk, I'm really enjoying getting out and walking again even though I think I pulled a muscle in my leg.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

so glad you had a good day @ school and I can't believe no one cried! awesome!

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

I am so sad I wasn't there!!! But very happy you had a great day! Good luck tom!

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

Ahem....you got me involved with Blogging.....but you don't read mine anymore....that is very sad, very sad indeed!!! ;)