Monday, September 5, 2011

Put on my jeans I bought right before spring break and they're too big on me!! Yay! I could tell I was losing in my legs and hips but I wasn't sure. My guess is I've probably lost a good inch around. Went to bootcamp this morning and spin yesterday and I think the pilate leg circles thingy's are really helping. Kate and I need to go dress shopping but our schedules are not matching up. I don't think any of her friends have dresses yet.. Hopefully we'll find something this week. Tomorrow is the first day of play school. I'm very excited to see my 2's!! Yay!! Tropical strom Lee is bringing lots and lots of rain. I think its supposed to be a beautiful week the rest of the week. Friday night will be fun for the tailgate at the Hoover game. The LEventry's are coming for it. Yay! Go Bucs!

No comments: