Saturday, September 3, 2011

SEC Game DAy!

Roll Tide! We didn't actually get to see the game b/c it wasn't on a channel we had. Go figure. OH well, I think it was a blow out anyway. I don't really care about Kent state. I did watch the Auburn but I fell asleep. Rick and Jack went to the golf shop to get Jack's clubs fitted. Joe is taking a nap, he is slap wore out and Kate is working her last day at Wrapsody. There are some good games on tonight and I'm excited to just kick back and watch. We had a good day yesterday. I was a little grouchy though, I was just hot. I love summer. I'm a summer girl through and through but I'm done with it being 99 degrees. This heat and humidity makes my head hurt and that makes me grouchy. We did have a nice little tail gate with friends before the game but we sat in the parking lot too long b/c we had sucky seats. We had to sit by the Buccanettes which was all the way at the end of the field. Oh well at least we were with good friends and that was nice. I wore my super tall fun shoes so I didn't get up and walk around but I did see Kate and she was having a great time. All week we had been hearing through the local sports guys who are dumb that it was Spain Parks year blah blah blah. I was thinking, seriously? You have got to be kidding me if you think SP is going to be Hoover especially after our big win last week. Its just annoying how much the local media loves to hate Hoover. Well, Hoover won, 21 to 0 or something like that. SP had a big goose egg up there until the time ran out. They've never beaten Hoover in 10 years and 12 games. Maybe next year will be there year but I doubt it. We live on the poor side of HOover but we have the better football team and more fun! We are expecting lots of rain with this tropical storm coming ashore. I'm very eyeoreish about rain. I hate it! We do need it though.

No comments: