Thursday, September 29, 2011

Boots!

I have a few min. before I have to leave for spin. I just got an email saying I won the boots I bid on this morning. I thought forsure someone would come in and outbid me but they didn't! Whoo! I'm excited. Rick gave me a chunck of the bonus to buy some new things and new all leather boots were on my list. Every year I say I'm going to splurge and buy some, well this year I did! Love these boots. They're blk/brown all Italian leather 4" tall and very sassy! Perfect for fall and winter. So, spin is today. I'm sore from bootcamp yesterday. Tatum is really taking our class to a new level and its tough but its good. I think we did 150 pushups total and by the end of class I felt like my arms were going to fall off! I have to finish Kate's senior ad for tomorrow. I'm excited about the pictures we picked. She could care less about this thing but I think she'd be sad if I didn't do it. I picked out a belle's pick, a pick from prom with she and Maddie, a family pick, one from when she was little and one with Lauren. I know it will turn out great. Lauren was supposed to visit next week but I don't think its going to happen. Airline tix have jumped and its just a crazy time of year. She is in a wedding this weekend and Rick and Jack aren't even going to be here next weekend so we are going to see her when we go for Christmas and hopefully she can join us on sb12 and  she is def. coming for graduation. I don't think Kate is doing beauty walk so no need to worry about her missing that. Jack is going to start his golf lessons and Joe is just plugging away with football. His team hasn't won a game but he is still having fun. A lot of the kids on his team haven't played tackle before and this is their first year. I don't think parents should have their kids play flag through 5th grade. GEt them in the game and let e'm get hit! Joe loves to say, Hit like Hoover! Go Bucs. Tomorrow is finally Friday. NOt sure if we'll go to Pelham for the game or just stay home. Might be a nice night to go.

No comments: