Monday, September 26, 2011

Quick note

Had a wonderful weekend. We (me and Rick) didn't do one thing! Whoo! Friday night we made a fire outside and sat out there and watched HOover win on ihigh. The kids were here, hanging out, they joined us from time to time. Sat. I ran a bunch of errands in the morning, which ran into early afternoon. Got a text from Angie asking to meet up for the Bama game but none, (me, Rick, Angie and Eric) were prepared to leave early to get a good table so we decided to do it another time. I was at Target at 1pm still picking up food for that night. I did a 20 min. sprint on the ellipitcal, 10 pushups and some pilate leg moves and then I walked up the hill to meet Rick and Sal and Michelles to watch the game. They called around 2 to see if wanted to join them. Michelle made a yummy french onion casserole and we just sat and watched the game in comfy clothes and chairs. We actually stayed there for the Bama game and most of the MSU game. Yesterday, I worked in the nursery, the boys made it to Sunday school, Rick worked at the lease, Kate stared at Alex and told me all about the fun she had at Montevallo the night before. We looked at pictures for her senior ad which is due on Fri. We have to pick 5 pictures out, we have about 50 to go through to narrow it down. Crazy!! She says she doesn't care about the ad which seems to be what a lot of the kids are saying but all of us moms want to do them. I think its good for us to do this, kind of like a closure type therapy thing for moms with seniors.

No comments: