Thursday, September 8, 2011

Ahhh it's Thursday. I'm definitely ready for the weekend. It's been a strange strange week with a rainy yucky labor day and then "Lee" decided to stick around for a while. It is finally sunny or at least not completely overcast today. Hopefully we'll be able to go outisde today at the school. Yesterday, Kate and I made a little time for homecoming dress shopping. We quick ran over to Saks and she found a really fun sassy dress for her senior year. I had enough time to come home and go to bootcamp  and then Joe had to be at his game which they lost but he had some really good tackles. I was tired y 9pm! I think our weekend is going to be beautiful. We're looking forward to the Hoover game tomorrow and then watching Alabama play Penn STate.Good times!

No comments: