Saturday, May 21, 2011

We're home from Hawaii. It was fabulous, Pics are up on facebook. I'm not putting any on here because I'm tired of uploading them. The Four Seasons was absolutely amazing and we were spoiled rotten! The food was awesome, the drinks were yummy although I really didn't have that many. I worked so hard to be in shape that I didn't want to blow it on drinks. We ziplined and snorkled and danced and met new people and laughed. It was great. The kids loved having mom and dad here. They did so many neat things to the house and outside. I'm excited for them to get back here on the 18th so we can talk about everything. I think I'm adjusted to the time change. The jet lag coming home was tough. Having to get up early and being on Hawaii time was hard but since I'm done working now I was able to sleep when the kids left for school. Bootcamp starts again for me on Monday. It will be so hard but it'll be good. I did work out in Hawaii and I even did yoga there which I really wanted to do. Bootcamp will kick my booty I'm sure but hopefully by the end of the week I'll be good to go. Midge and Bob are coming in on Monday and we're all going to dinner. Joe's 5th grade graduation is on Tues. I cannot believe he is going to be in 6th grade. I remember sitting outside Mrs. Norton's room when he was in kindergarten thinking that it would be so long before he'd be at Bumpus. I know I will cry when I see those children walk down the hall and the rest of the school cheering them on. He is jazzed about his pool party. Thankfully it is only 2 hours long. I'm sure he'll want to have someone over afterwards. Rick bought SEC baseball tickets which starts next week. We are all so ready for summer. Kate is almost in summer mode. Today she was with her girlfriends at one of the pools, tonight they all went to dinner and then to one of the girls house. I'm guessing Alex is with the guys tonight. Jack rode the bus home with his friend yesterday, spent the night and hung out all day. Rick finally picked him up at 7pm. Joe was Southpointe pool today. He had a great time and he is excited to go to our pool. I am too!! I started reading the HHS required summer reading book. I happened to be at Barnes and Noble yesterday and I thought to buy it. It is actually very interesting.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

we really did have a great time....I was the forman and dad did his work...that is what he always calls me, the forman. I had good ideas though! I wish I could be there for Joe's graduation but I had my time last week. Ready for the beach, even if it is only PCB!!!

Unknown said...

I'm ready for pcb too!! it'll be fun and silly. I love everything that you all did around here and I'm finding new tools too.