Monday, May 2, 2011

We will not tire, we will not falter, and we will not fail. The course of this conflict is not known, yet its outcome is certain. Freedom and fear, justice and cruelty, have always been at war, and we know that God is not neutral between them.


We'll meet violence with patient justice -- assured of the rightness of our cause, and confident of the victories to come." George W Bush

I hate it when facebook becomes all political. But with OBL's death, today was a day of statuses. Personally, I was happy to hear he is gone. Maybe we should not judge as a lot of people are stating but it was his time. Time to meet his maker. I think a lot of people have forgotten how they felt when the towers were hit and when they fell and when our country was under attack and how our lives have all changed. People have quotes of MLK on their statuses. I always agree with not hating and with loving first but I think that the people who are saying that today most likely said they wanted him dead and gone 10 years ago. Just my thoughts. It saddens me that liberals can be so soft. I am happy our country stayed strong and actually got the enemy. God can judge him and do what He pleases. OBL committed his sins and now he can pay the price.

No comments: