Monday, May 23, 2011


Joe's last full day at SSC. Can't believe it's time for him to move on from there. It seems like yesterday he started kindergarten. Kate and Jack have exams this week and RIck is still recovering from jet lag. I'm doing fine with it now. It's tough coming back and being 5 hours behind! Rick and I made it to church yesterday. Fr. Fallon's homily was good but really, I think he could have cut it in half. Basically the scripture focused on Jesus saying that no one goes to the Fr. unless they go to Him first. Amen..... I've been having fun creating baby bibs for friends who've have babies. I forgot how fun and functional these bibs are. Working with babies, I know it is important to have a bib that covers everything in front! When one of the babes doesn't have one, its usually a huge mess. My bibs are so cute and custom and actually functional. I remember I had about 10 of these bibs when Kate was a baby. I have to admit that girls are way more fun to sew for b/c I can add all the fun trimmings! I am looking into purchasing some labels for them. tml for baby... I used to make matching bloomers but I remember dealing with elastic and that wasn't fun. Not sure I want to get into all that. For now, this is fun. I have a set of four wrapped for baby Anna Kate Bradford!

No comments: