Friday, May 6, 2011

Lots to say!!!!

I'm typing this with a sink full of dirty dishes. Blech! I am not motivated one bit right now to do them. They'll be there when I'm done. It has been such a nice day. All the kids were sleepy heads this morning but it is Friday and they know that they can't miss school so off they went. Rick and I walked two miles and it was actually a little chilly. I was thinking I'd get  a harder work out in later today but I was a bit sleepy after working this morning, lunching with Rick and then shopping for my mom and for me! Work was fun. Margie and I had two babies and they were so easy breezy. I picked up my Mary Kay serum from Shea and then I ran to the Compass ATM at the Grove which btw I so love! Oh goodness, it has made my life so much better having that bank right there! I cashed my nursery check and then cashed two checkes that were for Kate and Joe from Ellen. I loaned them the cash so I got 40.00 back in my wallet! I called Rick and told him I was hungry so we met at Baumhauers for lunch. We always end up going there but thats okay. I love the blk/wht chicken and the past several Fridays were Lent and I couldn't get it. I ran to Belk after lunch and bought mom her Mother's day present which I'm sooooo excited about. It is just too cute and she is gonna love it! I also bought a long strapless kint dress by Sophie Maxx and a new bra, new nude panties for my new white pants and new footie socks. Then I headed to Target to buy the cutest jammie set from the St. Barts collection and snacks for Jack and his friends. I was starting to melt by this point. I had to pick up Jack and two buds from Bumpus so I swung by there and did that. When I got home, I unloaded the bags and crawled in bed for a few. I needed a nap. Just when I got all settled, Rick called to tell me he had to see Kate and Wrapsody. I was thinking she needed money which she did but he didn't have but he went there for my present. I know what it is! Kate told him that the only thing I wanted was this very sophisticated sachel! OMG it is amazing. haha. I never spend a l ot of money on purses esp. on Coach and such b/c I just think everyone has them and most of them aren't all leather anyway so you're just paying for the name which is overrated. I've had coach bags in the past and I wasn't always happy with them. Soo, anyway, that is just my opinion, obviously. Rick bought the purse! Ahh! It will be so great to take on our trip. I haven't opened it yet, I'll get it on Sunday. I told him that really, my hair apt. tomorrow is plenty oh and maybe finishing the stone patio would be nice but I will gladly accept this bag! Now on to last night. Kate and I went to Karen Amidon's studio to view all of her senior pictures. Ohhhh goodness!!! They're all amazing. Karen said she took 3000 pictures of her and she could be a model. Anyway, Kate is not going to be a model but she sure had fun doing the shoot. There is a dvd/slideshow that is fabulous. We have to have it. Karen is going to put a link on fb so people can view it. Karen and Jeff are one talented team! We are considering which package we want to get. Kate is jazzed b/c her pics will be in the new studio which is in the preserve. We will be in big trouble when she gets married, that's for sure! It is so cool all the photography these days. Joe called me this morning on his cell phone from the bathroom. He wanted to know if he could ride home with one of his friends. I said, dude, you can't call me and ask me that b/c I didn't write a note. he's a hoot! he and his three buddies have a movie day set up for th 15th. he is definitely a mover and a shaker.  That's my Joe. Rick would have been just like that if he was a kid today.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

all I can say is I can't wait!!