Saturday, May 28, 2011

Found this precious rain boot planter at Hancock. Pink and green my favorite!! Owen isn't quite sure what the heck they are when he goes out to potty. I'm excited that my gardens are doing well and the beef steak tomato plant has one tomato on it! I was getting worried. The cherry tomatoes have lots of bunches on it. I picked one cherry tomato this morning and it was so yummy!! We were at the pool yesterday and today. It is wonderful being back at Willow Trace. The kids have friends there and it is a nice pool. I'm always popping into Publix anyway so it really isn't out of the way to go that pool. Today was hot and sunny and it felt great to sit in the chair and soak up the warm sun. Tomorrow I'm working on the garden in the back and we'll go back to the pool on MOnday. No bootcamp this week so I have to be sure I get my own exercise in. We'll be back at it a week from today!  Still thinking it would be nice if some people would move. Its interesting how some people's interpretation of events is so skewed. Very very strange!

No comments: