Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Do you ever wish some people would just up and move? I have to admit that I kind of wish that sometimes. I know that isn't nice  but I never claimed to be perfect and I sometimes I just think, gah I wish so and so would just move...

It's Wed. Jack is the only Leventry child that has to get up for school. Poor guy! He has a History final today and a Language Arts final. He insists that he knows all of it. I kind of doubt it. We'll see though. Joe spent the night at Logans where I'm sure they had a fabulous time running around the woods trying to shoot small animals. Joe is such a boys boy it isn't even funny! He is planning a roller skating day tomorrow, he's texted and facebooked his friends. Cracks me up! Kate enjoyed an evening with all her besties last night. It makes my heart happy to see her having so much fun! Yay! I was talking to a mom yesterday about how the kids at 17 are so much more enjoyable than they were at 16. They're coming into their own, they know who their friends are and its okay to be comfortable b/c in a year, things will be changing so much.

Today is our last booty boot boot camp until the summer session starts early June. It will be nice to go at 10:30am so I'll have the rest of the day to do whatever. I think it did me good to take a week off of bootcamp. I had a good work out on Monday and I'm sore enough but I'm ready to go back today. Although, I noticed yesterday in one of the pictures Rick's mom took that my arms are bigger. I kind of panicked. they look toned and stronger which is so good but I'm not a fan of bigger. I'd rather have that than fatty and flabby. Kate always says she wants my butt and Lauren says she got her butt from me haha but I think they both have cuter booty's than me. I told Kate to get my booty she needs to be doing yoga and a lot of squats and have 4 kids. She says booties are "in" unlike when I was growing up, we didn't want a booty. Kate informed me that a wide butt is not good but a bubble but w/o fat on it is good. haha goodness!! It sounds complicated to me, I'll stick with the yoga and squats so I can maybe just maybe I can achieve the right butt!

I am still looking for a cute strapless black swim top. 40 year old boobs almost 41 year old boobs are not easy to make look cute in a swim top esp. a strapless one. I hate the bandeau type tops, I think they're ugly and don't do anything for me. I really want one with cute ruffles on it. My favorite strapless top I found several years ago at the PCB walmart. It is brown and went great with several swim skirts I have. I am determined to find a black one similar. We are going to the beach in 3.5 weeks!

No comments: