Monday, May 9, 2011

Had a wonderful weekend!! Ended up back in Homewood at Salon U with Alicia. She is so great with my hair and I missed her. She fixed my yucky blonde and made me a beautiful sophisticated blonde once again. Rick said he missed my "stripper" hair. ha. She did three colors, full foil and a toner and deep conditioner and didn't charge me the full amount. I'll be back for more! Also, while I was there, i dropped off two chip/dip's at http://www.alabamagoods.com/ We'll see. The girls in there are just so sweet and all the items in the shop are done by local Alabamaians. People know when they shop in Homewood everything is expensive but everything is soo cool! Anyway, after that I met Rick at Panera where he didn't eat one thing because he said he doesn't like that food. then we had yogurt, popped into Wrapsoday to see Kate, went to Academy and bought Rick some shorts and then we went home. Ahh. i was tired! I need to pack but I can't even think about it until tonight or tomorrow. Today is my last day at the playschool for the summer and my last bootcamp at least til the next session. Kate told me my hips and legs looks skinny. ha! maybe it is working all this booty camp. Mothers day was lovely. The kids and Rick gave me the Hobo bag I wanted and I got to chat with Lauren too. I'm a lucky mama.


Okay, thats all. I'm done, off the soap box. Now, I'm off to shower and use all my new Aveda products!! Ahh. love love love!!

ps. I love my friends and family and animals and the sunshine and the warm air and trips to the beach and skinny jeans and babies and two year olds and my job and flowers and yummy tomatoes. :)

No comments: