Friday, July 22, 2011

Well, my bedroom is painted a new color, kind of like the color of this post. I love it! Rick loves it too. I need to order curtains next. I painted our lamps and some accessories a buttery creamy soft yellow. Our old color was just yucky. Kate is off to South Carolina with the Mortons. I've never been there but I hear it is so pretty. I know she'll have fun. Our summer is quickly winding down. Joe starts football practice next Sunday and Jack has golf camp this week. His friend Nick graciously gave him an awesome set of clubs. Rich wouldn't take any money for them and they're probably a 1000.00 set brand new. Nick is an awesome golfer and he has inspired Jack to get into the sport too. Last night Jack met Nick and some other guys at the ACC building for open gym. Kind of cool that its 5.00 for the kids to run around jump in the foam pit and be wild for a couple of hours. That probably helps with the a/c bill for Britton and the kids had a great time.  I went to spin yesterday morning. Whoa, what an awesome work out. I literally left there soaking wet. I was supposed to meet Vonnie this morning before Friday's boot camp but since Kate is leaving this morning I felt like I needed to be home before she left. I do love my coffee time with Vonnie though so we will be rescheduling! Soon, we'll be working in the baby room again. I can't wait to see our babies. And I can't wait to see my two's! I'm so excited to be in the two's room again.

Let's see. Joe is  all registered for 6th grade! Whoo! He is jazzed. Registration was crazy this year. it was easy at BGI but we won't find out what hall he is on or who he is with until August 9th. He hopes his buds are with him but there are so many kids that he'll know a lot of them already from football and baseball. He and Jack both have big shoes to fill coming after Kate. She has paved the way for the boys and she has worked so hard through high school. Jack didn't really enjoy his math class but I know it was good for him to be at the high school, meet some teachers, learn his way around and sit in a class there before the first day of school. Senior year isn't always the best year. So many expectations are put on this year. Joe is going to the movies today with some friends and then they're coming back here to roast hotdogs and smores. His friend Sam's birthday party is tomorrow and he was invited to spend the night tonight. They always have fun at Sam's. I'm off to bootcamp this morning, I'm sure the high school will be buzy with the 7 on 7 tourney going on. Tomorrow is spin and Sunday is well Sunday. blah! haha...

No comments: