Tuesday, July 26, 2011

So, I was leaving spin class this morning and I remembered that Joe was supposed to go to the speed and agility class at HHS yesterday. Oh well, we totally forgot. I took Jack to the driving range to hit a bucket of balls and Joe was at Logans. Football starts Sunday so I guess he'll have his fair share of speed and agility camp coming up. I got home from spin and took Jack to HHS so he can play football with some friends. We got Joe's hair cut. I love his hair short! Kate is working and Rick is on his way home from GA. I learned today that an acquaintance of ours had surgery to remove some cancer that had returned. I hate that so much for her and her sweet family. One of Joe's friends in his class has a mom who is going through her second round of breast cancer. They are both too young to have to go through this. I'm sure when you have something like this in your life, you learn to live one moment at a time. Not a bad thing for all of us to do.

No comments: