Friday, July 8, 2011

Just got back from Joe's 6th grade check up. He had to get 4 shots this morning and he is good to go for 10 years! He was 4'6" and 70lbs. Dr. Malone said he is a little under weight but all in all he is great. Jack is on his way to the beach with a friend where they'll get to watch the Blue Angels do their thing. His endo upped his synthroid a little bit so it'll be interesting to see how that works. He is growing and changing so much every single day. His voice is really starting to change now.  We are sort of in the dog days of summer, one month til school starts again. I will be ready. Jack and Joe are registered, just have to pay. Next week is speed camp for Joe and then maybe football camp. He doesn't want to do the football camp but I think its good for him. I'm loving being back on a work out schedule. Yesterday was spin and it was a good class. I couldn't make the bootcamp this morning but there is spin tomorrow so that will be good. I should run outside today of course Owen has eaten all my ear buds so I have to buy new ones.

No comments: