Wednesday, July 20, 2011

This week has been about trying to register the kids for school. I've ran into some snafoos, like hoover was not on line when I needed it to be for fees and I forgot to print out the acknowledgement form for Jack. Hopefully, tomorrow will be it!! I scheduled our first college visit for Kate. She is so undecided about where she wants to go. Her bf is playing soccer at Montevallo and she would love to be in school with him but she and I don't think that is the right school for her. We are both thinking she needs something a little bigger but not SEC big. she says she would have way too much fun at an SEC school. We'll see. Everyone I know who goes to Troy loves it and it is actually more affordable than Auburn or Alabama. I'm excited to see the campus and to visit with her! All the things she has done in hs like belles and peer helping and working at Wrapsody will be so great on her college form. I've told her from the beginning that everything will pay off and all the service will be worth it.

No comments: