Monday, July 18, 2011

Ahh, it's registration time for HCS. The kids are excited, well Joe is. ha. He can't wait to see who is on his hall. Jack has his math prep class tomorrow and Michelle and I are going to register the boys before class. I need to get all my paperwork in order and I know Jack needs his schedule changed. Joe's will be much easier and more fun to see all the 6 graders. I've never been one to request teachers or certain halls. I figure that the kids will end up where they need to be and if there is a problem then we'll look into and change but I've never had an issue.

It is finally sunny here today. I am excited to get back to bootcamp this week in the morning. I am spoiled, come fall, bootcamp is back to after school. I love getting it out of the way early.

No comments: