Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Today turned out to be so pretty. I bought new running shoes and even ran a mile in them. I was deteremined to get outside at least to run a mile. Jack had track practice and Kate worked. Joe came home and did his homework. He is so great about doing his homework right when he gets home. He said his class had a sub today so if there was supposed to be math hw, the kids didn't know about it. Jack is enjoying track, its so good for him to run. I'm looking forward to going to the meets. The babies were all so good today, it has been a lot of fun watching them grow this year. They all have such different personalities and they're all precious. I subbed on Tues in the 18mo room so I actually worked three days this week which was great but I really need to be home on Tues and Thurs to work on projects and to keep up with the laundry. I'll be home tomorrow. This time last year we were waiting to hear if Kate made belles, I'm glad we aren't going through that this year. She has had fun participating in all the belles events and she has truly enjoyed working at Wrapsody. I know she'll look back on her days at the store and have a lot of fun memories. It is really a job that a lot of girls in h.s. would love to have. Jack thinks he wants to work but I told him we're not even going to talk about that, he has to have a certain gpa before he can get a job. His grades are most important especially b/c he'll want to go to Auburn. I'm really hoping I can get one of these kids over to Tuscaloosa! Joe will do it! I think he is a Bama fan deep down, he is just scared Jack will beat him up if he actually says so.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha oh wow i don't think i could handle a bunch of teenage girls! Yikes! lol

Unknown said...

haha, oh yes, it would be so fun! you are already familiar with all the Hoover drama ha, you were a key factor last year!!!! lol