Monday, January 3, 2011

New Eats!

Just made my grocery list for the week. I find when I actually sit down and make a menu I spend half the money and half the time at the store. And, yesterday, I thought, why not really stick to menu making each Sunday for the whole year, put them in a binder and then I'll have 52 weeks of menus to refer to through out years to come. So cool! So, I did it. yay me! I'm off to Whole foods today to buy my grassfed beef and organic turkey and sirloin steak. I'm really sticking with this clean eating.

Christmas is down and the house looks back to normal. It looks bare but it was time to get everything down. Theresa comes on WEd. so I think I'll leave the dusting up to her. Kate's room looks great. Rick and I put the new/old red velvet settee in her room. Slowly but surely, its coming together. The boys are still sleeping as its their last day to sleep in. I've loved having them home but I'm eager to get started on 2011. I'm hoping Jack picks football this spring.I'd love for him to be a part of the Hoover High School football program. I have several emails into condo owners at the sundestin, hopefully, one of them will get back with me soon so we can get our trip booked.

No comments: