Friday, January 14, 2011

Lunch

I know it's January when I'm posting more than twice a day. Its cold out and there really isn't anything to do but be inside. I've gotten tons of stuff done this morning, I printed lots of coupons, painted, postsed several things, listed several things on etsy, vacuumed and I just had lunch at 11 am! Yep thats what happens when I'm doing the 1200 cal thing and I eat breakfast at 6:15am! Sooo lunch was fabulous today.

half an avocado
2Tbs lime juice
diced onions
diced organic tomatoes.
garlic powder

mix all together enjoy on one flour tortilla!

Dessert
greek yogurt, a few peanuts and puff ceral with organic frozen cherries.

total cals about  400

Breakfast half cup oats with tsp of cocnut oil and a dash of brown sugar and cinnamon

total cals about 200

No comments: