Thursday, January 27, 2011

Home today! Ahhh. It feels so great to be home today. I cleaned the bedroom worked on some pottery pieces. I have my new running shoes on and I'm going to get out there and run a couple of miles just as soon as the veggie soup I just ate isn't sitting in my tummy. All kids got off to school great and Rick will be home tonight. Kate applied for a really cool thing last night, I'm not saying what it is b/c I don't want to jinx it. I think she'll get it. If she does, it'll be sooo cool! Just got the message for the sb11 meeting for Kate and her friends. I know they'll all have a great time and two of the three moms chaperoning are seasoned and pros at this. I'll be there too in case they need anything but I know the girls will be great. I told Kate I would help next year and chaperone her senior beach trip. Ha, Jayne you can come too!!! whoo!! I need to get going and looking up flights for Lauren to visit during prom. I'm sure the boys will start asking early Feb. Its always so fun to see how they ask and who they ask! No bf for Kate this year so hopefully a nice friend will ask and they'll have a great time!

No comments: