Saturday, January 29, 2011

Last night was great celebrating Jack and Tristans birthdays together. I love the friends Jack has chosen, they're all good boys. Dinner was great and Kate even joined us! Yay! Joe wasn't there but I'm sure he was having a great time at his friend, Sams for a spent the night as he used to call it. Today is beeeeaautiful! Its a huge tease but I'll take 70 in January. This is why I love living in Bama, b/c we can have some really great days in the middle of winter. Soon, the early blooming trees will have leaves, its usually around Valentines day that I start noticing them. We have about 6 weeks until spring break and I think I'm going to put myself on a detox program. I have a great book that has a good plan in it and I just need to follow it. I'm curious to see if I will feel better, not that I'm feeling bad but I'm always trying new health things and I've never done this b/c I do enjoy Friday nights but on the cleansing program, Friday nights will consist of green tea! Ahh! I am up for the challenge and I want to go into spring with feeling great! I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

do you suppose jack could put a smile on that handsome face of his?