Tuesday, January 11, 2011

January in Bama

January in Alabama is always interesting. Last week it was warm, 55 60 degrees. lovely! This weekend, we've had a blast of winter weather. Hoover did not get the snow but a little north of us sure did. they are really snowed in. We are just sort of icy down here. Just enough to be annoying and enough to worry about kids driving. kate went to her friends last night before the big Auburn/Oregon game. Thankfully she made it okay. I need to get out and go to the grocery store b/c the boys are eating me out of house and home! I've made my menu for the week. I'm sure we'll all be back at school tomorrow, which will be a good thing. We need activities and a schedule. We are all rested and have enjoyed this time. The count down for spring break has begun. 8 weeks to the beach! Its been a while since I saw the white sand of the emerald coast, and I'm ready to see it again.

No comments: