Saturday, January 15, 2011

2 weeks into my goal of painting at least one thing every single day. its kind of like exercising. Some days I'm all about it, I really can't wait and other days, I'm so over it, like who really cares but with both of those, comes the feeling of accomplishment when the task is completed. So, here is todays painting. Its taken me a couple of days to do this one but I love it. The canvas is small, 5x5 and its wrapped but its very high quality and it was rather expensive. the flowers were a joy to paint and I really loved creating the back ground. my favorite part is mixing the colors the way I want them to be.

ps I really want to paint a cool cross on canvas. I'm not happy with whats on there now... Hopefully, the end result will be good and wouldn't it fabulous if these sold? oh yes it would! but, in the mean time, i will find a spot so I can enjoy these flowers while it is cold and gloomy outside.

No comments: