Tuesday, January 25, 2011

and so it starts!

So yesterday Joe and I were chatting after he got off the bus and then he got a text from a friend who happend to be a girl. He said, "oh mom she wants to know if I like her." I said, oh well, do you? He said, I don't know thats the big question.. haha. I said, well why don't you just tell her you like her as friend. He said. ok that is good. So he texted her that he likes her as a friend and she texted back saying, oh good, me too, I was just checking. ha. aww. sooo precious! This is such a cute age and I don't think I really appreciated it when Kate was that age because she was my first and I worried about everything. Joe said he and his friends are excited to get to the middle school so they can meet all the kids from the other schools. Such a great attitude to have! I do think I'm in for a very social Joe Joe! That's okay. I know it will go fast and I'm going to enjoy every second of it!

No comments: