Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Tuesday's Tales

Alrighty, so Joe did not go to VBS this morning. He just didn't want to go so he didn't go. Whatever. kate did go back and stay true to her volunteering commitment. Good for her! We picked Kate and another bff up at church at noon and then proceeded to Walgreens where I successfully spent 43.00 on nothing! Jack needed flip flops b/c wearing tennis shoes to the pool is so not cool and Kate and I picked out a highlighting kit for her hair. We all had to get drinks, me water, the kids gatorades. Who knows what else, oh yes, Jack threw a mask for the pool in there. what in the world? I just didn't feed them tonight. haha, just kidding. I did have to take Joe to the dr. this afternoon b/c his ears on the outside are really swollen. It looks like cauliflower ear. Dr. is treating it as an infection of the outer ear so Rick is on his way to pick his medicine. Great, I'll have to remember to pack it for our trip coming up in 4 days! yeah! can't wait. I'm hoping to get a 4 mile walk in this evening when the sun isn't so hot and I'm working on some pottery pieces too.

I'm off to read the highlighting directions. So fun.

No comments: