Monday, June 25, 2007

HOME

Hi! We've been home for a couple of days and I think I finally have things under control, I say that as I look at two large laundry baskets staring me down. The baskets have clean clothes in them so all I have to do is fold the clothes and have the kids put them away. It looks like it might actually rain today which would be fine. I was sort of looking forward to going to the pool but we can do that another day. Rick and I didn't have any children at home last night. The house was so quiet. They all slept over at a friends house. I crawled into bed early with several books to poke through. This week, I'll be getting ready for us to go to Michigan. We'll switch gears from the beach to the lake. Jack is already wearing Rick out about fishing. You know Jack, he'll be the best sales man ever! He just keeps on asking until finally, the answer is YES!

2 comments:

SHORTKIDS3 said...

i love the lady bug...i know where you got that!

Unknown said...

yes you do. haha. i love it too.:)